How to use OKAY SOCKS design template kit design socks? 2018年3月24日 – Posted in: Design socks – Tags: design socks
OKAY SOCKS is an OEM sock manufacturer and we have always received designs from our customers. However, many details in the customer’s design can be misunderstood, sometimes requiring more communication and wasting a lot of time and effort. Finally, we realized that we needed a unified sock custom design template. We created a sock design template kit based on some of the materials we needed. We hope to save more time and effort for our customers. Of course, you can still use your own template.
Before you start: Check out our socks design guide
This design template is actually a quick way, but it doesn’t necessarily apply to all socks designs. Follow the suggestions in the links below before you start designing your socks.
Please make sure that you meet the following conditions:
1. You have downloaded our template file. How to download? click here
2. The necessary software on the computer: Adobe Illustrator.
3. Connect to the Internet.
Then check the template file you downloaded. We provide 5 lengths of socks design templates, including folders: “1.no show”, “2.ankle”, “3.quarter”, “4.crew”, “5.knee”, there are two files “Flat Design-xxx.ai” and “Design Preview-xxx.ai” in each folder.
Below is a template selected reference.:
Choose the template according to your needs. If these are all ready, let’s get started.
The first step: modify the flat sock design, the file name “Flat Design-xxx.ai”
Open “Flat Design-xxx.ai” with Adobe Illustrator, you can see the following picture, if you have a little bit of Adobe Illustrator, modify it will be very easy.
Please refer to the following picture to design and design:
Regarding the colors in the socks design, you can check the following articles to learn about some of the selection suggestions:
Connect to color selection
Points to note in design:
1. The color of a pair of socks is limited, all colors up to six, if you are printing socks there is no color limit.
2. Socks heel and toe is single color . Don’t use multiple colors or patterns.
3. Try not to design complex patterns or logos on the cuff. Because the stretch of the cuff is large, the complex pattern on the top will be blurred. If it is a simple pattern, the effect is very small.
4. The pattern is as simple as possible. The complicated pattern may lose some details and make the socks difficult to wear and make the feet uncomfortable.
5. Note that if the size of a single pattern is too small, it will not be able to weave the details better. When it is put on too much, it will become very large as the socks stretch.
Don’t forget to save the file after the design is complete.
The second step: view the effect chart, do some detailed supplements, open the file “Design Preview-xxx.ai”
The design preview will automatically apply your flat design. Now you can see the effect. If you are not satisfied, you can modify “Flat Design-xxx.ai” again. “Design Preview-xxx.ai” will be automatically updated with it.
After completing the previous design you need to add the colors you use to the list, like this:
Most of the work has now been completed. If you have more than one design, you need to add a number.
Note: If you need a better and more elaborate design, you need a professional designer. This template is just a reference, you can also modify or use your own sock design, there is no limit in this regard.